Bleach: Fallen Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bleach: Fallen Requiem! Make your character, meet knew people, and have fun! Never let your guard down! Aizen has been revived by the Sinister Seiyusosha Saiyagawa! What will happen next?! Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!

A Day of Fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:31 pm

Ken walked into the Maid Cafe, looking for Reira. He received a message for her saying that she wanted to see him about something. He found her over by the counter and snuck up behind her. He then leaned in and whispered in her ear. "You wanted to see me?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:41 pm

"Gah!" she yelped in surprise, quickly jumping back a few feet. She turned to look and sighed in relief when she realized it was Ken. "Oh, hey Ken..." she put a hand to her chest. "You shouldn't sneak up on a person like that, but yeah, I wanted to ask you something." she said.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:45 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her in curiosity and folded his arms across his chest. "What is it you wish to ask me?" he asked her in that emotionless drawl. "Besides, in my line of work, sneaking up on people is required, for not doing so can sometimes mean instant death" he said emotionlesly as he shrugged carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:50 pm

"Well, I was going to ask you if you wanted to hang out today? I'm about to get off work early today and wanted to know if you wanted to tag along while I hang out around Tokyo today." she offered with a cheesy grin. "And yeah, I kind of figured that might've been why."
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:53 pm

He frowned at her with a confused look on his face. "What is this term you speak of, hang out? I am unfamiliar with the term" he said as he raised an eyebrow at her. It was obvious the village he grew up in didn't keep up with the modern language of today.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:58 pm

"You know, just walk around town, go out to eat or go buy stuff." she suggested with a meek shrug. "Hanging out basically means just getting together with a group of people or with one person and just doing things together, simple as that." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:59 pm

"I see. I suppose I shall try this 'hanging out' that you have suggested" he said with a nod of his head as he shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:03 pm

She sweat-dropped. She couldn't really blame him that he didn't really know what to do since he was used to doing things differently. But she was willing to show him nontheless. "Alright, sounds good. Anything in particular you'd want to do? What is it that you do in your spare time when you aren't...training?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:08 pm

"Participating in missions. That's really all I do aside from training" he said as he shrugged his shoulders as if it was no big deal that he never seemed to have any fun and to him, it wasn't but to other people, it was.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:26 pm

"Hm, then I'm gonna show you around Tokyo and show you my kind of fun." she grinned. "But do you mind waiting outside while I get changed out of my uniform?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:28 pm

"If you say so and no I do not mind waiting" he said with a shake of his head as he crossed his arms and stood with his back up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:30 pm

"Alright, be back in a sec." She rushed off to the changing rooms before she changed out from her uniform into a plain red tank top with blue jeans and some black converse. She tied her hair up into a ponytail before she came out the changing room and approached Ken. "Alright, ready when you are." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:35 pm

"Lead on then" he said as he uncrossed his arms and patiently waited for her to lead.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:37 pm

She nodded, walking out the cafe, looking to make sure that Ken was following before going out into the busy streets of Tokyo. "Be sure to keep up, it's easy to get lost in the crowd alright?" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:38 pm

He nods his head as he hesitantly grabs onto her hand with his own, making sure that they didn't get separated.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:44 pm

She stares down at her wrist when she feels him grab hold of it. She smiles weakly before she continues walking through the streets, leading Ken through it all without getting seperated from eachother. They continued walking through the streets until she suddenly stopped in front of a small building that read Video Game Complex. She lead them through the sliding double doors and looked around. "Welcome to the world of video games." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:46 pm

He frowned as he looked at all the games. "What is all this?" he asked her with a curious look on his face as he scanned the numerous video games. However, one of them was a shooting game that secretly caught his interest.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:50 pm

"These are videogames. Basically games you can play, only it includes the use of technology." she explains. "There's a lot of games you can choose from here and I like to come here during my breaks sometimes when I get the chance to. So, see any game that catches your interest?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:51 pm

"There's that shooting one over there that has caught my interest" he said as he pointed over at the one he was looking at a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:52 pm

"Ah, those games are awesome, although I'm not the best at them. I can give you some money so you can play a round." she offered.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:54 pm

"I don't wish to impose on you" he said with a frown on his face as he looked at the game machine uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:56 pm

"Oh, if you don't have any money, it's not a problem." she shrugged. "Besides, I'll get paid next week so you won't have to worry if you can't pay for your own game." she reassured him.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:59 pm

"Well, I suppose I could try it out" he said with an uncertain frown as he walked over to it and started examining it.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:10 pm

She nodded, quickly following after him. She pulled a few quarters from her pocket and put them into the game machine. "Alright, give it a try Ken. Just pick up the gun and shoot it at the targets on the screen. Simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:13 pm

He nodded his head and grabbed the gun. He narrowed his eyes and pointed it at the screen. When the game started, he quickly started shooting at all the targets, quickly switching from shooting targets to shooting projectiles coming at him at the same time. He did all this, quickly moving from level to level, gathering up point after point without even a single death in the game, showing incredible timing, quickness and accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Day of Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day of Fun
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Fallen Requiem :: World of the Living :: Asia :: Japan :: Tokyo-
Jump to: