Bleach: Fallen Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bleach: Fallen Requiem! Make your character, meet knew people, and have fun! Never let your guard down! Aizen has been revived by the Sinister Seiyusosha Saiyagawa! What will happen next?! Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!

A Day of Fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reira

Reira

A Day of Fun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:16 pm

"Oh wow, you're really good..." she murmured, staring at the screen as he continued to shoot at it. She wasn't too surprised, she knew he probably did this kind of thing when he was training, and a game like this was nothing compared to the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:17 pm

As the time dragged on, so did the game as he quickly finished the last level without even dying once and expertly twirled the gun around his fingers expertly and placed it back on the gun holder, watching the screen as it displayed that he got the highest score in the game.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:28 pm

"Well, you sure don't need anyone's help on how to play a shooting game." she chuckled. "How bout a dancing game?" she smirked, pointing towards the Dance Dance Revolution game.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Ken looked at where she was looking and blinked in surprise as he read the title of the game before he frowned. "I don't know about that game" he said with an unsure frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:39 pm

"C'mon, it'll be fun..." she grinned. She grabbed his wrist before he could object and lead him over to the game. She put in a quarter and stepped on the first mat. "Here, you get on the one next to me and follow along. It's a pretty straight forward game."
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 pm

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow on his face and looked down at the arrows on the platform he was standing on before then turning to look at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm

"It's easy, just follow the arrows on the screen and step on them when they appear." she explained. She picked a song before setting the level to normal for the both of them. "Normal is pretty easy for beginners, at least to me anyway." she grinned. The game soon started and Reira picked up her feet, following the arrows on the screen by tapping on them with her feet.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Ken frowned slightly and, in an almost bored manner, stepped on the correct arrows at the correct time, not missing a single one. It was obvious his speed training is really paying off for him here.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:02 pm

She looked over in Ken's direction briefly before looking back at her own mat so she wouldn't mess up on the steps. "Guess I should've set you up for a more challenging level." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:03 pm

"Don't worry. It's perfectly fine" he said with a very small, practically unnoticeable smirk as he continued to get arrow after arrow.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:05 pm

She sighed once they finished the game, leaning against the metal railing that was provided. "So, wanna go for another round? Or do something else?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:07 pm

He stroked his chin for a few moments before looking at the game machine. "I'll try it again. This time, can you put it at maximum difficulty?" he asked her as he did a few stretching exercises to warm himself up.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:14 pm

"Yeah, no problem." she grinned. She put in another quarter into the machine before setting the level to the hardest difficulty before starting the game for him. "Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Right when she put the quarter in, he quickly turned to the machine and quickly started pressing arrow after arrow as he sometimes decided to flip onto his hands when pressing some of them and doing front and back flips for dramatic effect as he never missed a single arrow, attracting a crowd of people.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:21 pm

"Oh wow..." she whispered in slight awe. "You sure aren't a noob when it comes to playing video games." A few people would stop and stare at Ken with interest at how fast and precise his moves were.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:23 pm

He smirked slightly at Reira's words when he started spinning on his hands, thanks to his incredible balance as he finished it off by slamming his right hand down on the last arrow as he went for a perfectly balanced hand-stand.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 pm

She continued to watch him in complete awe as he finished the game off with a perfect hand-stand. "So, is there anything that you can't do?" she asks with a small smirk. "You sure proved me wrong...I figured since you've never played video games before you'd be a total noob at it. Expect the unexpected I guess."
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:28 pm

"I am very sure there are some games I can't play. I'm just good at those that involve speed and weapon games" he said with a shrug of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:31 pm

"Yeah, I guess." she shrugged. "How bout we go grab a bite to eat?" she offered. "You don't mind do ya?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:33 pm

"I do not. If we are to continue to function normally, we need nourishment" he said in a robotic tone of voice as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:37 pm

"Um, yeah that's true." she said. "But no need to say it like that. C'mon lighten up." she lightly nudged him in the shoulder in a playful way.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:40 pm

"How can I lighten up Reira? I am not a light so I can't lighten up" he said with a confused look on his face. His ignorance and confusion could be seen as cute by some people yet to others, it could be considered annoying.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 pm

"It's an expression." she said. "It just means to learn how to relax and not take everything so seriously. This isn't the place where you come to train and work really hard like you're used to Ken, here in Tokyo, we may do work, but there's always time for play and relaxing."
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:45 pm

"This could be considered 'slacking off' in my village Reira" he said with a frown on his face as he looked around the city, taking in it's sights.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:48 pm

"Well, it's good to slack off every once in a while. Otherwise you'll just wear yourself out. It's just a matter of learning to balance work and play." she explained. She gently grabbed a hold of his hand before leading him out the video game plaza and out in the busy streets again. The crowd seemed to die down a bit, but was still packed because many people were in a rush to get home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day of Fun
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Fallen Requiem :: World of the Living :: Asia :: Japan :: Tokyo-
Jump to: