Bleach: Fallen Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bleach: Fallen Requiem! Make your character, meet knew people, and have fun! Never let your guard down! Aizen has been revived by the Sinister Seiyusosha Saiyagawa! What will happen next?! Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!

A Day of Fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

A Day of Fun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:49 pm

"Slacking off is pretty much considered a crime in my village Reira" he said with a frown on his face as he let himself be lead out by the 17 year old teen.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:56 pm

"Yeah, but there's one difference between your village and where I come from. It's not a crime here, so you don't always have to work when you're here. Learn to relax once in a while, there's no rule here that says you can't so just...go with the flow alright?" she sighed. "I've got a feeling I'll be teaching you a lot of things. Things that don't apply in your world, but I don't mind. As long as you don't that is." she gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Silent Blade/Ken

Silent Blade/Ken

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:59 pm

"I suppose I don't mind. I mean, you are right. I am not in my village" he said with a nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 pm

"Alright, cool." she smiled even bigger. "Now to find a place to eat." She stops, scanning her surroundings before she spots a pizza place up ahead. "Hope you like pizza, if you've never had it before, you're sure in for a treat." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun   A Day of Fun - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day of Fun
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Fallen Requiem :: World of the Living :: Asia :: Japan :: Tokyo-
Jump to: